Canada offers over 60 programs for potential immigrants. Whether you are a skilled worker, a self-employed professional, or looking to immigrate to Canada with an investment or start your own business here, there will be a right program for you.
The Express Entry program takes skilled immigrants as permanent residents based on their ability to settle in Canada and take part in our economy. The system to manage how people with skilled work experience apply to immigrate to Canada is called Express Entry.
If you are an international investor with the skills and abilities needed to contribute to our economy and integrate into Canadian society, you may be eligible to apply for permanent residence under the Immigrant Investor Venture Capital (IIVC) Pilot Program.
Most provinces and territories in Canada can nominate immigrants through the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). These immigrants must have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of that province or territory, and must want to live there.
The Self-Employed Program seeks to bring people who will become self-employed in Canada. They must have either:
– relevant experience in cultural activities or athletics, and
– intend and be able to make a significant contribution to the cultural or athletic life of Canada, or
– experience in managing a farm, and
– intend and be able to buy and manage a farm in Canada.
Canada’s Start-up Visa Program targets immigrant entrepreneurs with the skills and potential to build businesses in Canada that:
– are innovative
– can create jobs for Canadians
– can compete on a global scale
Your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents of Canada. You can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada if you’re at least 18 years old and a:
– Canadian citizen or
– person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act or
– permanent resident of Canada
There are now three ways to apply for permanent residence, based on Canadian work experience, as a caregiver.
If you are eligible, you can use any of these options to apply.
– Caring for Children Program
– Caring for People with High Medical Needs Program
– Live-in Caregiver Program
Canada offers over 60 programs for immigration so there is definitely a right program for you and your family. Want to find more about how you can get Permanent Residency and Canadian Citizenship? Contact us today to find out more!