Visas and Permits

Visit, Study or Work in Canada

Find out what document you need to travel, visit family and friends, do business, or transit through Canada, and how to extend your stay.


Apply to study in Canada, extend your study permit and find out about working while you study or after you graduate.


Apply to work in Canada, extend a work permit or hire a foreign worker.

We can help you with every aspect of your applications

We Are Experts

Firm Bridge’s team of dedicated immigration consultants spend a lot time research and gather information to ensure they are on top of the visa and permit application process and policy updates. We help clients with preparation of documents and every step of the application process until you got your visa or your permit.


Visit Canada

You need to apply for a visa before you can come to Canada if you don’t hold a passport from a visa-exempt country.

There are different types of visa that you can apply for depending on your purpose of visit. The purposes of visit include but are not limited to the following:

  • Find a School(designated learnVisit my children or grandchildren for more than six monthsing institution)
  • Come to Canada as a tourist, visit family or friends, or study (up to six months)
  • Attend a business meeting, conference, trade show
  • Transit through Canada

When international students want to come to Canada for study, they need to apply for a study permit. Firm Bridge Consulting does not only help perspective students get their student permits, we also provide advice in terms of student life and information for schools. We provide the following services for clients looking to acquire a study permit:

  • Find a School(designated learning institution)
  • Apply for a study permit
  • Extend your stay as a student
  • Apply for an off-campus work permit

Study in Canada

Work in Canada

There are different ways for clients who are looking to work in Canada to acquire their work permit. In addition to help you choose the right program and decide your eligibility, Firm Bridge Consulting also advice our clients on additional steps for them to work in Canada, including medical exams, labor law and immigration interviews.
We will help you find out

  • The type of work you can do
  • The employer you can work for
  • Where you can work
  • How long you can work

Find Out About Your Eligibility Today

Depending on your visiting purposes, You will need different travel documents to come to Canada. Firm Bridge Consulting can help you with the application process and the preparation of any documents you need. Contact us to find out more!